Sunday, June 21, 2015

Ask Baba Yaga: Can You Help Me With Work And Money?

Vasilisa by Viona Ielegems
Although I wouldn't go so far as to use the word 'fearful', 'constantly worried' does apply so I'm eager to see what Baba Yaga has to say about this one.

Today's timely question and answer (via poet and oracle Taisia Kitaiskaia* of The Hairpin):
(Originally posted at The Hairpin HERE)

"Look where I am."
So... figure out the basics, realize I have what I need to live right where I am, use that and stop worrying so much? That's pretty grounded advice. It would seem I have sensitive ears to that endless, loud river though. I wonder if Baba Yaga could recommend any sort of sound proofing aid? 

What do you think of Baba Yaga's advice?

Want to ask Baba Yaga a question of your own?
You can!
There's now an email address where you can send your questions
directly to Baba Yaga herself.
AskBabaYaga AT gmail DOT com
To encourage Baba Yaga to continue imparting her no-bones-about-it wisdom (ok, there may be some gristle in there... bones too), I suggest we not to leave her box empty... 

Thank you Baba Yaga (& Taisia).


Taisia Kitaiskaia is a poet, writer, and Michener Center for Writers fellow. Born in Russia and raised in America, she's had her poems and translations published in Narrative Magazine, Poetry International, and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment