Saturday, June 2, 2012

TV Special on ReelzChannel TODAY: Snow White & the Huntsman: A Twisted Tale

Late notice, sorry, but I just found out it's running again today.

Reelz Channel has a decent half hour special on the making of Snow White and the Huntsman. I caught it this morning and it is worth watching if you like Snow White or are curious about aspects of this fairy tale movie. It's possibly the best special on this available at the moment, apart from the pre-released featurettes (I do hope they include it on the DVD/Blu-ray but it's unlikely). 

There are the usual/fun movie-behind-the-scenes bits as well but they do discuss the Grimm's Little Snow White and dealing with classic imagery and characters (and there's more of a peek at Snow White as a child and also her mother, which I don't think I've seen before).

There's more info HERE but if you're interested don't dally too long - it starts in a few minutes!

Quick - go record!

No comments:

Post a Comment