Friday, August 7, 2009

2nd Podcast Episode of "CAGES: A Steampunk Retelling of Grimm's Jorinde & Joringel" is up

This is the second episode of five coming your way, of my new short story "CAGES".

Click on the image to go to Supernatural Fairy Tales and listen to the podcast (with me reading and wonderful music by steampunk band Abney Park) and/or read the text (with some related pics).

Enjoy!Thanks again to Dorlana Vann for this opportunity. You can follow her on Twitter and get all the latest Supernatural Fairy Tale updates HERE.

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading your story and really enjoying it. You've really done something amazing. Steampunk and fairy tales seem like a natural fit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That means a lot. :)

    I podcasted it too, meaning you can hear me read it. There's a little button labeled 'PLAY' under the CAGES header and the small italicized print. You can listen to it right on the page (make sure your sound is on - :D ). Each episode is around 10 minutes long or less.

    Although the idea of steampunk fairy tales isn't new, I've yet to read another steampunked fairy tale! (I have a few more up my sleeve by the way)

    The genre DOES seem to fit well with fairy tales. I've thought about writing an article on that too... eventually!

    ReplyDelete